Who May Enter
- Division 4 - Grade 9-12
- Completed logos may be submitted on construction paper, poster tag, or heavy paper. Designs should not include any copyrighted materials such as cartoon or television characters. Submissions should not be laminated. Please limit entries to an approximate size 8 1/2" x 11" and avoid the use of lined paper.
- Discuss with your students the goal of the contest - to prevent gun violence in your school by educating fellow students about the dangers of gun violence. Logo themes should be original, appropriate in subject matter and the product solely of the student who is entering the contest. Entries are free to include a slogan in their logo, but this is not required.
- Entries will be reviewed and judged by a panel of school aged children picked by the US Attorney's Office. Criteria for selection of award winning logos are:
- Relationship of the logo design to the goals of Project Sentry
- Visual Impact
- Prizes will be awarded for each of the four grade divisions as follows:
- Overall Winner - $100.00
- 1st Place Winners of remaining three grade divisions - $50.00
Deadline to Apply - April 1, 2016